<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7367824581220488156?origin\x3dhttp://yipeeyaiyai.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 29, 2007
Long long day….
Woo hoo… had a pretty long day today eh…went school early in the morning, as usual… Friday’s lesson’s the slackest of all days…! I like….! But there was a stupiak lab la..it was stupiak cuz I totally dunno how to do…! The module is so technical la..for guys wan lor…! Both my two other group members are guys la, but the unfortunate thing is the two of them also dunno how to do, (maybe they were lazy to do)… They just wanna get things done and get over with it la.. Two lazy bumps okie… Left me alone with the bolts and nuts…like I know how to deal with it…ZzzZ…

After school we went AMK Hub to celebrate some nua lang’s birthday…had pepper lunch..the food there… hmm quite nice..service quite good also…(Big thumbs up)..! Hmm….then me and YL went bishan to do some sacred stuffs… Haha..okie sacred sounds abit too exaggerating le… We went to do some tedious stuffs… Running…! Haha.. Chiong ar…..!

After running, me and YL went coffee bean to have some coffee..sat there chit chat behaving like rich tai tais.. LOL… I’m actually suppose to meet my friends at 7 o’clock.. In the end I reach Cartel at 9..and my cartellians were nagging at me for being late la.. Sorry guys…! I know you all cant wait to see me right…Lol..i did that for a very valid reason okie…cuz I realize it’s been a long time since the last time I sat down with YL to have a heart to heart talk le..! I like doing that with my loved ones…but rarely have the time to do so la..! Sadded… Anyway, today’s the second time I told my friend so so so so much about my 19 years of life…! Rather sad eh YL…. That poor gal almost cried.. Lol… (Now you have a deeper understanding of me eh Ong….! Haha.. say you feel honoured pls..lol..) I really hope what I told her can give her some form of encouragement to spur her on when she’s having difficult problems in life… (*Quote of the day: Learn to compare yourself with the less fortunate and you’ll find that you’re fortunate..!) Haha..am I trying to be a philosopher or wat.. lol.. Kk..back to Cartel… sia la..innocent me eh, go there haven talk only kenna shoot liao… Funniest thing is Garry told me he read my blog le… He ask..why I so long neva go update still ask him go read.. Den I down there ???????... I got update wat.. He said the last entry he saw on my blog was during march or may… LOL… That was when I realize he went to read my old blog eh…! Dunno how he did that la.. I gave him the URL for this exsting blog..but when he type this URL, my old blog popped out… What the…7th month over already still got weird stuffs lidat happening… Lol… to sum it all up.. I really enjoy myself today eventhough I kenna bullied till like dunno what la.. Haha…friends and buddies…I’ve been counting my blessings and I’m still counting…rest assure I wont leave anyone of you out in my list eh..i’m a treasurer… Okie.. that’s abit cold..lol.. I gotta go folks…! P.S…Garry…make sure you’re reading the correct blog this time round eh…!

What a noob am I la.. Remember I said my keyboard was faulty and the thing wasn’t responding to what I type….? Lol.. it’s because I accidently locked my keyboard that’s why the thing is ‘faulty’ lol… *stupiak me..
(Counting my blessings on 26th Oct… 1.35AM)



Blogged @ 14:26



MUSIC BOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Abouts

NAME: YipeeJoy
BIRTHDAY: 27/9
LIKES: Diving, Singing, Gatherings, Talking


EXITS/ENTRANCES

YInLiN
GaBrIel
FeOnNa
rUby
zhI xIong
LiPinG
MelisSa
free wEE Lee
JaSmInE
LuvInA
kAiSer
EuniCe
AiC--->CL3303 -.-

CeLebS TW
jEanEttE aW
eLviN nG
nAt hO
dAsmonD kOh
jOanNe pEh
feLiciA cHiN

CHAPTERS

October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

CHATTERBOX








My MinHoCity =)