Remember my entry on that bangala cust…? Lol.. she got a guy to write a complain letter to Cartel’s HQ…to complain about me la…and ya…the free bread also…. Lol… what a typical Singaporean…still ask my manager to do something about it… haizz.. pls la.. I think that was the FIRST complain I got okie…and I’ve worked with Cartel for like almost one and a half year…my managers all know me inside out la… Hahax..think that complain letter can help to balance my feedbacks…cuz all the previous ones I got are compliments…ehem….! =) she think one poor lousy letter can affect me ar…if I really kenna affected then that muz be the greatest joke of the year pls…hmm..
Woo..anyway…I got back into much more contact with my buddy (whose like been lost for a few months ago)..really glad that the three of us can be like last time now…! I enjoyed the pizza hutty that day buds…! Hope we can meet up more often…! I really miss the good times we shared…! MuacKss muAckSs….! =)

