<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7367824581220488156?origin\x3dhttp://yipeeyaiyai.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Strange dream + strange incident + strange people = fear & superstition…?
Dunno why these few days I’ve been having bad dreams..or rather nightmare that struck me off waking up with sweaty forehead and tears at the corner of my eye.. I had this really strange dream la.. It all started with…..someone I know passed away..(but I couldn’t remember who it was)…I remember very vividly..there were people crying over the deceased..they were crowding around her and crying very painfully..(I know none of them la) while I was the only one staring at the dead body..not crying…
Then in my dream I heard some one calling me..so I turned and looked behind..eventually I see no one la... tot I think too much.. just as I turned back, I found myself in this dark and cold theatre with no chairs, no one..no nothing… just a screen with bright white lights flashing and flashing…(like as if I’m watching a movie).. I looked into the screen..and here comes the scary thing… I saw my own face in the screen…the scenario I saw is exactly the same as the one when that lady died…but this time round, there wasn’t anyone crying around ‘me’… I knew very clearly in my dream, that the one I saw in the screen who died isn’t me BUT she’s wearing my face…! So damn scary to see ‘myself’ die… In the theatre I was the only one..kneeling down there crying and shouting like hell… I dunno how to describe that misery la..but it’s worse than death I think… It’s as if I can only watch ‘myself’ die.. helplessly…! I can say…..if that really is a movie..the director must be damn good la.. cuz a few seconds before I was dying in the scene..(my eyes lids about to close I mean)..3 quarter of the screen’s filled up by my face…(close-up to my dying face la).. Although it wasn’t bloody or what..i was sad…really sad.. I died so peacefully I remember…no tear no blood... as if I’m sleeping… This dream really made me understand how it feels like to meet death…the dream ended very stupidly la.. The screen just blacked out then I woke up le.. Scary~~~~….

I woke up..couldn’t remember what my dream was… until half way in school I suddenly remember.. The first person I told was YL… She also abit shocked I think… Lol… then later that night, I found the dream ‘special’..so I decided to tell my papa and mama..since I haven’t got a chance to talk to them for like so many days already… I popped my head into their room..told them I got something weird to tell them.. They thought I must be up to no good again la.. I didn’t care about what they wanted to tell me..so I just cut into their conversation…telling them about my dream.. haha… The funniest thing is..when I finished my tale, my papa and mama looked at each other in the eye…stoned for a while… Haha…they were afraid and worried for me…! Dunno why..i felt their love the moment their facial expression tells me that they’re worried.. haha.. okie..i know that’s abit childish la.. But which child don wan love from their parents…. In my heart I was so happy…(lol..down there *um song*-in hokkien la) Haha… Then my papa keep on telling me to be careful when I’m outside on my own…avoid funerals below HDB flats…don anyhow talk rubbish about hell and death…don anyhow step on people’s offering and stuffs like that..(all those taboos during 7th month la) I think that bad dream really scare me.. now I’m afraid of sleeping…but no choice la..still gotta sleep…ZzzzzZzz..

I’m left with no choice but to lie on my bed lo..if not sure kenna scold de ma.. Den…the second part….! I dreamt that I was cycling back home from dunno where.. a few blocks before mine..i saw people’s funeral below the blocks.. and it’s not only 1 la.. The wake was at every block I cycled pass okie.. Finally I got outta those blocks, this woman came chasing after my bike.. asking me to stop...stop cycling.. She was so angry that I didn’t listen to her command…As if she want me to go to the funeral… Had a feeling (in my dream) that she wanted me to die with her.. in other words..she’s a g**** la… PIANG… I swear la… never once in my life I cycle so fast before okie.. Lol.. Kept looking back to see if that woman is still chasing…until my bike brought me to the roadside..with blocks alongside.. You know pasar malam..? I saw many coffins laid neatly like stalls arranged up along the roadside in a pasar malam la… the two way road was dark.. only lamp post along it.. (like how our normal road is at night) with no cars.. only coffins la.. damn scary.. worse than resident evil.. Those two dreams I had…I’m really not exaggerating.. I’m trying to describe it like how I experienced it in my dream… abit stupid la.. scare myself again.. guess I’ll have a difficult time sleeping again... anyway… I just wanna tell this out.. it doesn’t matter if the readers don believe… ;) bad dreams pls don come anymore.. tolong tolong…. Haha… I just wanna wish myself…sweet dreams..for the rest of my life…!

(Scaring myself on 31 Oct…@1.17am)



Blogged @ 13:24



MUSIC BOX


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Abouts

NAME: YipeeJoy
BIRTHDAY: 27/9
LIKES: Diving, Singing, Gatherings, Talking


EXITS/ENTRANCES

YInLiN
GaBrIel
FeOnNa
rUby
zhI xIong
LiPinG
MelisSa
free wEE Lee
JaSmInE
LuvInA
kAiSer
EuniCe
AiC--->CL3303 -.-

CeLebS TW
jEanEttE aW
eLviN nG
nAt hO
dAsmonD kOh
jOanNe pEh
feLiciA cHiN

CHAPTERS

October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

CHATTERBOX








My MinHoCity =)