I realised..for a hundred good things we do, people tend to keep quiet..But for a single mistake we make...people will surely make noise.. That shows that the hundred good things we do is nothing compared to a single mistake even if it's a small one... Since nobody is perfect, i guess we shouldn't be stingy with praises. Praise, sincerely and that person will naturally be humble, sincerely... Pardon me for saying this...but we often praise and worship the God or Buddha.. See..even the Almighty needs agreement and praises... I dont see why we should be stingy with our praises to our fellow ppl... Sometimes, a simple praise can really brighten a person's day even if the praise is for nothing much... Since we can help to brighten their day...why not praise, sincerely...? :)
I use to believe everything happen for a reason...until i met you and fell in love with you for no reason...

