If you happen to read this..i hope you'll understand this post is for you.. You're drifting away from me..or rather..us.. i dont understand what caused the change in you..but this is definitely not the you that i knew all along.. Or maybe..perhaps..this is the real you..just that i have neva really understand.. Good times we shared..i'll remember..bad times we shared..i'll remember to forget.. I don't care if your friends like me or not..they are none of my business... I just think they're damn childish to do those stupid things and looking at me as if i'm an alien... Maybe you don't understand this..but what you do affects me greatly...cuz i see myself in you sometimes...hence all the disappointment i guess... I know you injured you finger...not superficial wound..but i didn't ask about it...not because i don't care.. Blame it on my sturbboness..but i really care..else why do you think i went around asking the others what happenned to you... All of us noticed the change in you...you don't see it... just like you cant see your own face without looking into the mirror.. eventhough i always say i'm not going to mind your business alrdy...you do whatever you like...you think i mean what i say??? Then it is very obvious that you don't understand me... You're leaving just like that without telling anyone of us..you think you're being very noble...? I'm sorry but i think you're trying to escape from reality... I spent so much time talking to you...seems like my effort has gone to waste.. At the end of the day..you decide what you want...who you wanna hang around with..how you waste you money on cigars... Anyway..pls understand..if i don't care..i wouldn't even be wasting my time on this now..
I feel like flying a kite...

