Woot...I went IKEA with Euneh on sat..supposedly to buy equipments for my project.. In the end we found nothing but loads of fun.. Hehexx.. It has always been a lil dream of mine..to go places like that with my other half...to look at furnitures and stuffs.. And the feeling you get, is far from what you can imagine.. Over there, i see couples quarrelling over what to buy, i see couples holding hands, each with a smile on their face, looking at bed sheets, vase, kitchen hardwares, i see children playing around the playground when i was having my dinner, i see pregnant wife accompanied by their caring husband, grandparents walking slowly living in their own world.. I see many things, many ppl, many feelings that can't be describe solely with words.. I guess, this is the kind of feeling i would want most.. It is just so 'heart-warming'...to be able to do all these with the ppl you love.. =)







