Some bitch didn’t know (may know) she did (or did not, she did not know) me wrong and but did not avoid me.
I don’t care and didn’t take further actions.
But she went on to acting pity to gain sympathy.
Now people think I’m the fucking lion and she’s the fucking lamb.
GREAT! Then I shall act what the lion is suppose to do.
(adapted from a friend's blog)
Childish conversation:
She: Hey, Sensei wants you to give him a call. So do it soon. Anything let me know.
Me: You told him I lost the payment? Did he sound angry?
She: No. I dunno why he wants you to call. He sounded quite ok but I guess he want to hear from you what has been happening to the club.
Me: I’m pondering whether I should tell him the truth..dunno what to say if he asks.
She: Well u also dunno what he is going to ask so try not to think so much. Well, the decision is up to you. Hopefully it doesn get very much complicated as I’ll have to clear things up.
She: Hey, you called sensei? What he say? Btw, e money how?
She: Hey u guys and gals interested in making a cca shirt? If most of you are for it we can find a day meet and design it tgt.
Me: Its settled. Regarding the club t shirt. Don’t you think that you should at least discuss with me first before even msging the jnrs? Many things I know you did but I close 1 eye..hope you know of my existence in the club still..i don wanna make things turn out ugly.
She: U told sensei? Then what he say? Besides asking for the NP no, n the shirts what else have I done? Now I’m in a contradicting position. Sensei asked me to take over things which I’ve let you noe n you are still the president. I’m pretty fed up with things hence my action. I understand and emphatize what has happen to you hence I should help more then I should. But you didn’t do the least of letting us know whats happening to you. When sensei ask abt you I always say busy covering for you. I didn’t ask you least you say I’m trying too much.
Me: Everything has been settled with regards to the payment. Sensei told you to ask me to call him that time? You sure? That wasn’t what he told me. What ever has happened to me, I guess I have the right to tell who I want. This is not abt aiki anymore. It’s my personal life. I know it’s hard for you explain things to sensei, which is why I didn’t say much when sometimes in your msg, I don feel respected be it as a snr, president or even as a friend. Sensei told you to take over cuz i am not around to settle things straight first hand. Tht was wht happen when G went for attachment last time. anyway you just have to tolerate for one more month or so and I’ll be gone. (at least we didn't confront him straight and attitude him for our own will to help things out)
She: After helping out so much its really sad to know this is what I get. Though I wont deny the shirt thing is my wrong.
She: Yes, I’m very sure.
Me: Anyway you can trust that I agree totally with sensei tht you’re indeed a good helper in the club. Somethings you may not understand from my point of view, wait till you guys take over. You might den understand. (trying to make things better since i gotta work with her for 1 more month or so).
She: As a president, n snr, u couldn’t come for training. It was like u disappeared suddenly without informing anyone n I helped without knowing e situation. At least we know G has attachment whats happening to him. Jnrs ask abt you. I didn’t know what to say. I’m not asking for full detail what happen to you. But at least explain your absence. At least I know you are not taking me for granted to do everything.
She: Thanks. Maybe so but maybe u might not understand our point either. Anyway I’m planning to meet W ltr to let him know of things. Since all of us are going to be away. I’ll let EY know another time when he is free. N yes, another thing which I didn’t ask you.
Me: I disappeared without informing anyone? You sure? So it must have been hard on you.but I don’t think tht gives you the right to ‘reprimand’ me in this manner.. I’m trying to make the situation here look better..but look at the way you just replied. You don’t have to reply. I don wanna waste my time and msg neither should you.
She: I replied before seeing that next msg.
She: Anyway I merely said what I felt. Disappear = Never and for training totally.
Me: I HAV NOT BEEN TAKING YOUR EFFORTS FOR GRANTED. Believe it or not.
She: It had felt like that.
Me: Fine.
She: If you were in my shoes. Anyway if I plan to do anything in future I’ll rmbr to let you know.
I have to say this:
1st : I am NOT the one who chose myself as the president cuz this post requires great responsibility.
2nd : I have to work and support myself. I DONT take allowance from my parents.
3rd : Now that I have moved to a further place, transport fees is tying me down real fast.
4th : If I don’t work, I wont have enough to cover me through my expenses.
5th: I am still NOT taking the efforts for granted…
6th: I don’t ask for ppl to pity me but pls understand.
7th: I mentioned it A LOT OF TIMES during training that I will be going for my fyp and work after school. So I wont be going for training.
8th: You didn’t get the repeated message across, that’s your problem cuz I’ve mentioned it to the vice-president before. And to you before too!
9th: You certainly don’t have enough rights to talk to me in that manner without even understanding.
10th:You again certainly don’t have enough rights to talk to me in that manner just because you did a lot of things for the club.
11th:You might understand things better from my point of view IF you were to get a jnr who is as RUDE as you when talking to ppl.
12th:You may say “ I’m just being straightforward”
13th: You can go ahead and complain to G or P..or even sensei..I don’t mind..
14th: I’ve neva quarreled to with anyone like that before…not even my boyfriend. Thanks for leting me experiencing that.
15th: You ought to learn some social skills before ppl starts to hate you.
16th: Or they may have already hated you, just that they don show it out.
17th: What you told me was different from what sensei had told me.
18th: I’m sorry to say this..but seriously…Fuck off the attitude…away from me!
I dunno why i'm doing this...act full of childishness.. But somehow i have to get it off from my chest... And THIS POST is very, truly childish. This is what is meant by VERY SACARSTIC.

