Had dinner with Cartel peeps at Seoul Garden last week..so happy to see them all again...though its not the first time we all went out for dinner alrdy... (we all use to go Prata house or Newton Circle for supper last time...) Anyway, we went to the outlet at NgeeAnn City..16 of us... There was a promo during that period...50% off for adults...so we went... Dunno if its still on.. The food there was quite okay...not bad cuz we're only paying 50% of its usual price...so...mai hiam buay pai la..
After which we went Lunar @ Clarke Quay.. Its actually my first time going to a pub.. Drank a little...(something i neva would have done before that day..) Wanted to drink soft drinks only but ended up drinking a lil bit of Chivas on the rock... =) Hmm...some of them were drunk la..I wont mention..but she should know who she is...(the one who vomitted on Crystal's face...) and the other 2 who kept holding hands when i wanted to take pictures with them...Lol... I'm beginning to accept clubbings...provided that nothing goes wrong in there...just a simple "drink and gather" session there would be good... The singers sing really well...and they're almost like professionals...
I like these kinda simple gatherings...eventhough i dont work there anymore, they still welcome me to join them... =) its been a great pleasure spending my part time days there and its like being with my family... I wont say they are the best company in the world...but they are definitely the best company in my world... After 4 whole years, from my first day to my last day there...I enjoyed the time i spent there and i still feel very much atttached to them... =)


